self-archive part two

Packing for San Francisco:I am trying to make a tape for the train, while packing clothes and the like. I have decided to bring my clarinet and C harmonica so that I can busk and maybe pay for part of my trip. I am excited. There is this woman named Maria Mango who I am hoping to track down. I had to take a test for the opportunity to draw with kids. It was put on by the Catholic Archdiocese. Its a Catholic school. I completed it and received a certificate. I spoke with the volunteer coordinator, and I think she got the impression that she doesn't want me to feel overworked, so is now looking to underwork me. I hope to find a balance.
I also got another book that is a text about how people learn. I think it will add some depth to my questions.

Comments

Popular Posts