once, i had an internship at the exploratorium...

and i kept a blog as a portion of the requirements for the class that I sought the internship for. it has occurred to me, that since i have graduated, it is only a matter of time before it is deleted. although, i wrote this over two years ago, i am going to cut and paste for self-archival purposes that blog into this blog. the following posts will be those of yore, at a time when Evergreen was my favorite place and San Francisco was my home away from home. The format will be: title is the entry number, the original entry title will be the first line in the body of the post followed by a colon or semi-colon, and the entry in its entirety. I am omitting the original comments made because I didn't write them, and it might be rude to them.

Comments

Popular Posts